Summit Health Services
Group Health Coverage
In today’s working environment, valued employees are looking for more than financial compensation. They also want an employer who supports their health, and the health of their families.
For this reason, either by itself or paired with group insurance products, consider attracting and retaining employees with group benefit plans. From traditional health and dental benefits to alternative arrangements like employee wellness programs, group auto insurance or flexible work situations, group benefits help make employees more efficient, productive, and happy. Employers also gain tax benefits, such as premiums that are deductible as a business expense in some cases.
Flexible plans offer employers and employees cost-effective, customized ways to address their needs. Choose from an array of benefits like:
- Extended health and dental care coverage, which include optional coverages like prescription drugs, basic and comprehensive dental, vision care, and out-of-country medical coverage.
- Group life insurance
- Group short – and long-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance and wellness programs
- Group critical illness coverage, to help ensure your employees can survive a critical illness
- Benefits plans tailored to specialized employee groups, such as foreign or part-time workers
Contact us to learn more about benefits products and services that fit the needs of your business.
Summit Health Services.
Summit believes that everyone deserves high quality affordable health care coverage and we'll work to make sure that you and your family have the peace of mind that comes with it.
We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area.
Please contact Medicare.gov or 1 (800) MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.